Western Cape Shiraz 2016 or 2017 Ethically certified
Tender No. 8-12
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 360 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2017
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2017
- We are looking for a spicy wine with flavors of dark berries, plum, black pepper and herbs. Wine must have a balanced tannin-structure and hints of oak.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub-regions within.
- Grape blend with at least 50 % shiraz. Cabernet sauvignon cannot be included in the blend.
- 2016 or 2017
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,7-2,3 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 70.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- In you offer, please indicate period of time in oak barrels and the percentage of the wine that has been aged in oak. Please also indicate the age (in months), origin, and size of the oak barrels.
- Stelvin screwcap
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa5
- Only one offer per producer.
- Grape variety has to appear on the front label.
- The wine and the producer have to be Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life certified. This has to clearly appear on the BiB in case of launch. Certification to be attached to offer.
- WS record (green card) and/or WSB record (pink card) have to be provided. If the wine is launched also BG6/WSR1 has to be provided.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender