Western Cape or sub-region Red wine 2017 Ethically certified
Tender No. 38_16
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 359 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 13, 2018
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2018
- We are looking for a fresh and fruity wine with character of red and dark berries. The wine should have notes of red cherries, blueberries, blackcurrants, herbs and oak.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape or sub-region to Western Cape
- Any grape variety
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,5-2,9 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 40.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be partly or entirely aged on oak for min. 4 months
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was za1
- The offered wine has to be labeled with the Fairtrade or IMO Fair-for-Life Fair Trade. Also, the offered producer must hold valid Fairtrade and / or IMO fair-for-life certificate. Certificate has to be submitted with offer.
- WS record (green card) and/or WSB record (pink card) have to be provided. If the wine is launched also BG6/WSR1 has to be provided.
- Samples will be requested from 13th of March 2018 on forward. It's good if samples are ready to be sent so we receive them by that date if necessary.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender