WIETA or fairtrade certified Pinotage 2017 or 2018 – simultaneous launch in 375 and 750 ml bottles
Tender No. 39_15 and 39_16
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 215 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 10, 2018
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2018
- We are looking for a modern, nuanced and fruity wine with notes of red cherries, raspberries, blueberries, spices and oak.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape or Western Cape with sub-regions
- At least 85 % pinotage
- 2017 or 2018
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8-3,7 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 52.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be partly or entirely aged on oak for min. 4 months.
- Stelvin screwcap
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was za3
- Only one wine per producer can be offered.
- Offered product, when launched has to be labeled with the Wine Ethical Trade Initiative of SA (WIETA) Ethical Marking (WIETA SEAL) and / or be certified by Fairtrade or IMO Fair for Life as fair trade. Also, the offered producer must hold a valid WIETA and / or Fairtrade and / or IMO fair for life certificate. The certification has to be sent a long with the written offer.
- This tender is for a simultaneous launch of the same wine in 750 ml bottles and 375 ml bottles. The total volume requested is 51.000 liter of the same wine for both bottle sizes.
- The volume requested of the wine in half bottles is 12.000 liters (32.000 bottles) and we can pay max. € per 375-ml bottle.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender