Ethically certified WO Western Cape Chenin blanc Bag-in-box
Tender No. 235823
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 354 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 1, 2016
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2016
- We are looking for a dry, fruity, flavorful and balanced wine with character of honeydew melon, beeswax, citrus, fresh apricot, pineapple and oak.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub regions
- Minimum 90 % chenin blanc
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,5-5,2 € per unit € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- 1,2 € per litre (maximum)
- Minimum Volume:
- 134 000 units (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- The wine shall be partly aged on its lees. Please indicate detailed info in written offer about oak chips, staves, barrels, ageing time and time on lees.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa9
- Only one offer per producer.
- The producer (in the offer as well as on the label) has to be located in the Cape Province
- WIETA and/or ethically certified wine. WIETA has to be clearly mentioned on the label and a copy of the WIETA certificate in english will be requested within three working days from when the results of the tasting has been published.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form). We have to provide information about annual volumes and when next vintage is ready.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender