Western Cape White blend 2017 Ethically certified 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
Tender No. 8-17
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 214 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- June 4, 2017
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2017
- We are looking for a dry, fresh and fruity wine. Wine must have hints of green apples, citrus and elderberry.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub-regions within.
- Grape blend with at least three of the following grape varieites: chenin blanc, chardonnay, semillon, sauvignon blanc or viognier. Other grape varieites could be included to maximum 10 %.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,5-6 € per unit € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Minimum Volume:
- 50.000 units (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa10
- The wine and the producer have to be Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life certified. This has to clearly appear on the BiB in case of launch. Certification to be attached to offer.
- WS record (green card) and/or WSB record (pink card) have to be provided. If the wine is launched also BG6/WSR1 has to be provided.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender