Blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon from Western Australia
Tender No. W200302
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- March 16, 2020
- Deadline Samples:
- April 14, 2020
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2020
- Make sure that your product offer correspond to all technical criterial stated below.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity or nuanced & structured
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Australia or its subregion
- Blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon.
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,8-3 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 4667 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 9334 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Other Requirements:
- The grape varieties must appear on the label.
- The grape varieties proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- The region of production must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- Added value with environmentally responsible packaging.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender