WO Western Cape or sub regions red blend with merlot 2015 Ethical certified
Tender No. 224066
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- 429 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- October 27, 2015
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2016
- We are looking for a fruity and flavourful wine with the character of plum, blueberry, violet and licorice with hints of barrel. The wine should not have burnt, green or smoky notes.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub regions
- grape composition of min two grape varieties where merlot is included with min 85 %
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,4 - 1,8 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 66.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Please specify information regarding use of oak chips / staves / oak barrel and ageing period of the wine.
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa1
- Only one offer per producer.
- Merlot has to clearly appear on front label.
- The offered product has to have WIETA SEAL and/or be certified as Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life (as well as have this seal in case of launch). A valid cerification has to be provided in any case of the above. Also the producer stated in offer has to be certified by WIETA and/or Fairtrade and/or IMO-fair for life.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender