Organic certified Pinot Grigio 2017 Venezia-Giulia, Vigneti delle Dolomiti
Tender No. 38_49
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 359 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 27, 2018
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2018
- We are looking for a dry, youthful wine typical of its grape variety with notes of butter-pears, citrus and peach. The wine should not have oak character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- IGP Venezia-Giulia, IGP Vigneti delle Dolomiti or DOC within mentioned regions.
- At least 85 % Pinot grigio
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,2-2,9 € € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 66.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was ita9
- Only one wine can be offered per producer.
- The producer in offer and on label has to be an estate in Friuli, Veneto or Trentino.
- Pinot grigio has to clearly appear on the front label.
- The product must comply with existing organic wine criteria under current EU legislation. The inspection body and that the wine is organic should be clearly stated on the label. Certificate has to be submitted with offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender