Valle del Aconcagua, Maipo, Rapel, or sub-regions Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Sustainable Wines of Chile
Tender No. 59_17
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 125 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- August 7, 2018
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2019
- We are looking for a flavourful and nuanced wine with elements of dark berries, spices, cedar, and bay leaf. The wine should have a balanced roasted oak character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Valle del Aconcagua, Maipo, Rapel, or sub-regions to all mentioned regions.
- At least 85 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,3-6,3 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 13.333 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be aged on oak for min. 8 months
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was chil4
- The wine must be certified within all regions (red, green and orange) according to Certified Sustainable Wine of Chile (www.sustentavid.org) and this must be clearly indicated on the label.
- Grape variety/varieties has to appear on the front label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender