Syrah and Merlot blend from Mendoza or San Juan
Tender No. W220402
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- May 16, 2022
- Launch Date:
- November 1, 2022
- Syrah and Merlot blend from Mendoza or San Juan
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Mendoza or San Juan
- A blend of Syrah (must be the dominant grape variety) and Merlot.
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8 - 3,7 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 26000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Have to be aged in oak.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Only one product per brand can be offered to this tender.
- A blend of Syrah and Merlot
- The dominant grape variety Syrah.
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- Oaked. The method of oaking must be indicated on the offer.- Modern, youthful style and appearance will be advantageous.- An ethical trade wine will be advantageous.- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.Oaked. The method of oaking must be indicated on the offer.- Modern, youthful style and appearance will be advantageous.- An ethical trade wine will be advantageous.- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender