WO Stellenbosch, Constantia Red bordeaux blend 2013
Tender No. 230309
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 230 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 9, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2016
- We are looking for a nuanced, balanced and flavorful wine with the character of toasted oak, dark berries, plum, mint, chocolate and coffee. The wine should not have burnt or smoky notes.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Stellenbosch, Constantia or sub regions
- A grape blend of minimum three grape varities where the majority of the blend is cabernet sauvignon. Other grapes allowed in the blend are: petit verdot, cabernet franc, merlot, shiraz and malbec.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,2-6,5 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 12.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has to be completely or partly aged on oak barrels with a maximum size of 500 liters for at least 9 months.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa4
- Only one offer per producer.
- The producer on the label has to be a property situated in the stated region.
- The wine has to be mentioned in Platter's 2016 South African Wine Guide (please provide the page number reference)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender