Stellenbosch Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 or younger
Tender No. 89_14
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 345 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 9, 2019
- Launch Date:
- December 2, 2019
- We are looking for a spicy and nuanced wine with a taste of black currants, fresh herbs, black tea, chocolate and oak
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Stellenbosch or sub-region within.
- At least 85 % Cabernet sauvignon
- 2017 or younger
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,2-4,4 € per 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (maximum 420 g) or PET (plastic bottle)
- Minimum Volume:
- 27.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (maximum 420 g) or PET (plastic bottle))
- Type of Container:
- Light weight glass bottle (maximum 420 g) or PET (plastic bottle)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be entirely or partly aged for at least 9 months in oak barrels.
- Other Requirements:
- za3 was tender reference on Launchplan stage which now is replaced with 89_14.
- Only one offer per producer is allowed for this tender
- Cabernet Sauvignon has to appear on the front label.
- Please send us a copy of the following documents for the offered vintage: WS records (green card with SA Wine Industry & Systems 'SAWIS' terminiology) and / or WSB record (pink card with SAWIS terminology
- Please also send us a copy of your BG6/WSR1. The document must state the volume of the winning wine that you have offered for this tender
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender