South East Australia White Bordeaux Blend 2016 Bag-in-box
Tender No. 242084
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 412 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- October 4, 2016
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2017
- We are looking for a dry, fresh and flavorful wine with a distinct mineral character and hints of toasted oak barrels, lemon and lime in complex aromatic style.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- South East Australia
- A blend of semillon and sauvignon blanc where both grapes are included with a minimum of 20 % each. Other grapes can be included with maximum 15 % in total.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,5-4,8 € per unit € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- 1,1 € per litre (maximum)
- Minimum Volume:
- 100.000 units (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- At least 40 % of the wine has to be aged in oak barrels for at least 4 months, or with oak staves for at least 1 month.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 5 g/l g/l
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was aus5
- Please note that the deadline for the samples is on the same day as the written work deadline (October 7th 2016). The tasting and result of the tender will take place within two weeks from the deadline.
- We will ask for a copy of your Label Integrity Program within three days from the results of the tasting.
- Min 20 % of the volume has to be from the producer´s own (owned or leased) vineyards
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form). Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender