South Eastern Australia Semillon blend Australia
Tender No. W150702
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide Plus - 250 - 280
- Deadline written offer:
- July 10, 2015
- Launch Date:
- February 15, 2016
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- Smooth & light or crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- South Eastern Australia
- Semillon blend
- Has to be a vintage wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 0,6 - 1 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 20.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 100000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- maximum 12 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- A blend of two or more grape varieties, one of which must be Semillon.
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The region of production must be indicated on the offer.
- A more specific region of production could be of advantage.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be of advantage.
- Registration in the recycling system. (Concealed Wines solve this)
- You have to attach an image to the offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender