single malt whisky Scotland, highlands Glass bottle
Tender No. 164872
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a tasty whiskey with appearant oak character, dried citrus and spices. (If you propose a product for this project we will also move on and offer the product for duty-free distribution as well during autumn 2015.)
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Region (Classification):
- Scotland, highlands
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 8 - 13 € per 700 ml Glass bottle € per 700 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 15.000 per 700 ml Glass bottle (Volume Unit 700 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 700 ml
- Alcohol vol.:
- Minimum 40 % alc. vol. % alc. vol.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was Spirit19
- Price is based on 40 % alcohol. Please revert to us if you have a different alcohol percentage and we indicate a price.
- The product shall be designated distillery and bottled at distillery.
- The offered whisy has to be aged on oak minimum 12 years and the age has to clearly appear on the front of the packaging.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Tomatin 12 Years by The Tomatin Distillery Co. Ltd (received 24 points).