Sauvignon Blanc and Moscato blend from Chile
Tender No. W220505
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- April 16, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- June 14, 2022
- Launch Date:
- November 1, 2022
- Sauvignon Blanc and Moscato blend from Chile
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- smaller than Wine of Chile
- A blend of two grape varieties including Sauvignon Blanc (minimum 70%) and Moscato.
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,1 - 1,6 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 8000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 33000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Other Requirements:
- Only one product per brand can be offered to this tender.
- A blend of two grape varieties including Sauvignon Blanc and Moscato.
- The dominant grape variety Sauvignon Blanc (minimum 70%).
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The grape varieties must appear on the label.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- Screw cap closure.- An ethical trade wine will be advantageous.- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender