Rioja Alta Garnacha
Tender No. W160805
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- August 15, 2016
- Deadline Samples:
- September 14, 2016
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2017
- Doca Rioja: Rioja Alta Garnacha
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- berried & fresh or luscious & jammy
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- DOCa Rioja: Rioja Alta
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,8 - 2,5 € € per 750 ml bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 15 000 bottles (initial vintage) (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 20 000 liters (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Garnacha.
- Rioja Alta must be indicated on the label. In addition, a Rioja Consejo's authorization to use Rioja Alta name for production and labels must be attached to the offer.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Registration in the recycling system may be advantageous. (Concealed Wines solve this part)
- An image of the product must be attached to the offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender