DO Ribera del Duero Spain
Tender No. W160203
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- February 15, 2016
- Launch Date:
- August 15, 2016
- An oak-aged Ribera del Duero.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- nuanced & developed or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- DO Ribera del Duero
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4 - 5,5 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- Maxmium € per litre (Concealed Wines buy a blend ready to be bottled)
- Minimum Volume:
- 3.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 6.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has to be aged in oak.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- The grape variety or varieties must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Only one vintage per wine can be offered.
- The duration of oak barrel ageing minimum 12 months. The duration must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Barrel aged in french oak may be advantageous.
- Reserva -classified wine may be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender