Rheinhessen Müller Thurgau Organic certified Germany
Tender No. W150715
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- July 10, 2015
- Launch Date:
- January 15, 2016
- A single grape varietal wine made out of Müller Thurgau from Rheinhessen. The wine has to be suitable for Vegans and this have to be stated on the package.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- Mellow & sweet or crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Müller Thurgau
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,4 - 1,65 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 10.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 40.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sugar level (g/l):
- medium sweet g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety must appear on label.
- A wine suitable for vegans. This must be indicated on the label.
- Sugar content and acidity must be indicated on the offer.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be of advantage.
- Registration in the recycling system. (Concealed Wines solve this)
- Notice that that the wine has to be organic certified.
- You have to attach an image to the offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender