Red Wine aged in barrels used for spirit production
Tender No. W190502
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- May 15, 2019
- Deadline Samples:
- June 14, 2019
- Launch Date:
- November 1, 2019
- Red Wine aged in barrels used for spirit production
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3 - 3,7 € per 750 ml Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 2500 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 5000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Oaked. The duration and manner of oaking must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- In the ageing process must be used oak originating from ageing for spirits, fortified wine or dessert wine. This information must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- The grape variety or varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice symbol will be advantageous.
- An ethical trade wine will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender