Red Chateau wine in PET from AOP Médoc, Haut-Médoc, Moulis, Graves or Pessac-Léognan
Tender No. 214_11
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 251 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 28, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- March 25, 2022
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2022
- We are looking for a modern, fruity, tasty and typical wine with hints of dark plums, cocoa, black currants, currants and oak barrel character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Médoc, Haut-Médoc, Moulis, Graves or Pessac-Léognan
- Grape blend of at least two grape varieties where merlot makes up at least 50% of the blend.
- 2020 or 2021
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,4 - 4,2 € per 750 ml PET Bottles
- Minimum Volume:
- 53,000 (Volume Unit 750 ml PET Bottles)
- Type of Container:
- PET Bottles
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be fully or partly aged in barrels. To be stated in offer.
- Long screw cap of material approved for return system with deposit (not metal)
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Please note that only one product per producer can be offered.
- The word "chateau" must be included in the name of the wine and clearly stated on the front label.
- The producer stated on the packaging and in the offer must be a property located within the appellation.
- The samples can be sent in glass bottle but the product have to be launched in PET bottle.
- We can assist in bottling process if the rules allow for the AOP to bottle the wine outside the AOP.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender