Saint-Emilion and Pomerol Satelites 2008-2010
Tender No. 183892
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- 232 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- August 21, 2015
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2016
- We are looking for a nuanced wine with hints of plum, black currant, stables, cedar, herbs and roasted oak.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Puisseguin-Saint-Emilion, AOP Montagne-Saint-Emilion, AOP Saint-Georges-Saint-Emilion, AOP Lussac-Saint-Emilion eller AOP Lalande-de-Pomerol
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4 - 6,5 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 16.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be entirely or partly aged in oak barrels.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- There is a possibility to offer min. 4000 liters of any of the allowed vintages as long as there are at least 4000 liters available of a younger vintage. At the first vntage change maximum one vintage cna be skipped.
- The word ”Chateau” has to be part of the name of the wine and clearly appear on the front label.
- Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender