Primitivo IGP Puglia Organic and VIVA/Equalitas certified Tetra package (A)
Tender No. 213_1
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 374 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- January 19, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- January 24, 2022
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2022
- We are looking for a fruity wine with hints of dark cherries, plums, herbs and one balanced barrel character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- IGP Puglia
- minimum 85 % primitivo
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,8 - 2,4 € per 750 ml Tetra package
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- up to 1,8 €
- Minimum Volume:
- 106000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Tetra package)
- Type of Container:
- Tetra package
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine should be completely or partially aged in oak barrels or have been in contact with oak chips / staves
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Primitivo or zinfandel must be clearly stated on the packaging of the product.
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation. The inspection body and that the wine is organic must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- The producer must meet existing criteria for Equalitas or VIVA. The certification must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- Only one offer per producer will be accepted for this reference
- The producer stated in the offer and on the label must be located within the offered appellation
- A gurantee of supply document should be submitted with the offer. We will provide you this document and guidance to fill it out.
- Concealed wines can buy the wine in bulk and handle packaging for this tender, contact our purchase team for more information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender