IGP Pays d’Oc or optional AOP within Languedoc-Roussillon rosé blend 2015 Organic certified
Tender No. 224104

Monopoly:
Sweden (Systembolaget)
Assortment:
Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
Distribution:
326 Systembolaget stores
Deadline written offer:
November 10, 2015
Launch Date:
June 1, 2016
Characteristics:
We are looking for a dry, fresh and flavorful rosé wine with fruity notes of cherry, strawberry and blood orange with spicy notes of herbs and minerals.

Product Requirements

Country of Origin:
France
Type of Product:
Rose wine
Organic:
Yes
Region (Classification):
IGP Pays d'Oc or optional AOP within the wine region Languedoc-Roussillon
Grapes:
grape composition of min 30 % mourvèdre or 30 % carignan and the remaining part grenache. Alternatively min 85 % mourvèdre or 85 % carignan with optional grape variety for the remaining 15 %.
Vintage:
2015
Ex. Cellar Price:
2 - 2,4 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
Minimum Volume:
80.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
Type of Container:
Glass bottle
Container Size:
750 ml
Closure:
Stelvin screwcap
Sugar level (g/l):
Maximum 5 g/l g/l
Sample Image:
You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
Other Requirements:
  1. On launch plan stage reference was Fra12
  2. Grape variety/varieties has to appear on the front label.

Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.

Apply for this Tender

Tender Stats

Winner:
Competition: