Organic and WIETA or Fair-trade Sauvignon Blanc in PET bottle
Tender No. 215_24
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 216 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- July 11, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- August 4, 2022
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2022
- We are looking for a dry, fresh, fruity and aromatic wine with hints of gooseberries, stone fruit, herbs and citrus.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape or to the underlying region, district, ward.
- 100 % sauvignon blanc
- 2021 or younger
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8 - 3,5 € per 750 ml PET bottle
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- 1,8 - 2,3
- Minimum Volume:
- 53350 (Volume Unit 750 ml PET bottle)
- Type of Container:
- PET bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Screw cap for PET bottle (non metal)
- Other Requirements:
- Only one offer per producer will be accepted for this reference.
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation. The inspection body and that the wine is organic must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- In addition, the wine must be either certified by Fairtrade or IMO-Fair for life as fair trade, which means that the wine must have a valid Fairtrade certificate or a valid certificate for Fair for life from the IMO. A label for fair trade must be clearly stated on the packaging. Alternatively, the product offered at launch must be marked with The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trade Initiative of SA's (WIETA) ethical marking (WIETA SEAL)
- The document should be submitted with the offer WIETA, Fairtrade or IMO Fair For Life Certificate.
- Concealed wines can buy the wine in bulk and handle packaging for this tender, contact our purchase team for more information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender