Organic or Sustainable Sauvignon Blanc any DO in Chile in PET
Tender No. 215_22
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 372 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- May 2, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- June 10, 2022
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2022
- We are looking for a grape-typical, fresh and fruity wine with hints of citrus, gooseberries, elderberry and nettles.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Any DO, please specify in offer
- Minimum 85 % Sauvignon blanc
- 2021 or 2022
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,2 - 3,1 € per 750 ml Lightweight bottle max 420 g or PET bottles
- Minimum Volume:
- 64,000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Lightweight bottle max 420 g or PET bottles)
- Type of Container:
- Lightweight bottle max 420 g or PET bottles
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- If PET bottle: long screw cap made of material approved for return system with deposit (not metal).
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Max 5 g/l
- Other Requirements:
- Please note that only one product per producer can be offered.
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation or the producer stated on the label and in the offer must be certified in all areas (red, green and orange) according to Certified Sustainable Wine of Chile (www.sustentavid.org).
- Certification (organic certification or sustainability certification) must be clearly stated on the label.
- Grape variety and origin must be clearly stated on the front label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender