Organic or HVE Corbières-Boutenac 2019
Tender No. 212_11
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- 107 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- August 24, 2021
- Deadline Samples:
- September 16, 2021
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2022
- We are looking for a nuanced, modern, fruity and very tasty wine with hints of plums, black pepper, cocoa, blackberries, bay leaves and roasted barrel character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Corbières-Boutenac
- Min 50 % mourvedre. Other grapes allowed are: carignan, grenache and syrah
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5,5 - 8 € per 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams)
- Minimum Volume:
- 16000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams))
- Type of Container:
- Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be completely or partially aged in oak barrels
- Other Requirements:
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation or be certified by Haute Valeur Environnementale (HVE) level 3. The inspection body and that the wine is organic or HVE certified must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- Please note that only one product per producer can be offered.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender