Organic Classified sparkling from any region in France
Tender No. W211209
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- December 1, 2021
- Deadline Samples:
- January 14, 2022
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2022
- Organic Classified sparkling from any region in France
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Sparkling wine
- Region (Classification):
- Any region
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8- 3,8 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6700 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 20000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Brut, Extra Brut or Brut Nature g/l
- Other Requirements:
- Classified wine. The classification of the wine must be indicated on the offer. The classification must be either AOP or IGP.
- The concept must be explained on the offer and/or on its attachment and it must be argued why the concept is designed to be functional for Alko's clientele.
- Only one product per brand can be offered to this tender.
- The product must have a distinctive appearance and a concept that interest Alko's customers.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous.
- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.
- Added value with environmentally responsible packaging. The samples must be send with final front labels, closure and packaging type OR with an empty mock–up. The appearance of final label is also part of the buying process.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender