Organic Cabernet Sauvignon California or Washington in Paper package
Tender No. 214_13
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 387 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 7, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- March 4, 2022
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2022
- We are looking for a youthful, fruity and grape-typical wine with a balanced oak barrel character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- California, Washington or the underlying AVA in each region.
- Minimum 75 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2020 or 2021
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,3 - 3,2 € per 750 ml Tetrapack
- Minimum Volume:
- 40,000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Tetrapack)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be wholly or partly stored in oak barrels, or alternatively been in contact with oak sticks / oak chips
- Other Requirements:
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation. The inspection body and that the wine is organic must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- Cabernet sauvignon must be clearly stated on the packaging.
- In the field Storage method, information about oak chips / rods / barrels and storage time must be entered.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender