Organic DO Alamansa 2021 in PET-bottle (A)
Tender No. 215_7
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 218 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- May 10, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- May 17, 2022
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2022
- We are looking for a modern, youthful and fruity red wine with hints of dark berries, plums, spices and chocolate.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- DO Almansa
- Grape blend of at least two (2) grape varieties, no grape variety may be more than 90% of the blend. Permitted grape varieties are garnacha tintorera, monastrell and syrah.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,5 - 3,2 € per 750 ml PET bottle
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- 1,1 - 2
- Minimum Volume:
- 60 000 liters (Volume Unit 750 ml PET bottle)
- Type of Container:
- PET bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be completely or partially aged in oak barrels for a minimum of 3 months.
- Screw cap for PET bottle (non metal)
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Max 5 g/l
- Other Requirements:
- Only one offer per producer will be accepted for this reference.
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation. The inspection body and that the wine is organic must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- A gurantee of supply document should be submitted with the offer. We will provide you this document and guidance to fill it out.
- Concealed wines can buy the wine in bulk and handle packaging for this tender, contact our purchase team for more information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender