Oak aged and aged on the lees White wine from South Africa
Tender No. W200706
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- July 15, 2020
- Deadline Samples:
- August 14, 2020
- Launch Date:
- January 1, 2021
- Oak aged and aged on the lees White wine from South Africa
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- generous & toasty
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,6 - 2,1 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6500 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 13000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Dry g/l
- Other Requirements:
- Oaked. The method and duration of oaking must be indicated on the offer.
- On the palate the wine must have clear notes of oak and/or toasty notes of aging on lees.
- The grape variety or varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- Sugar content (g/l) and total acidity in tartaric acid (g/l) must be indicated on the offer.
- Screw cap closure will be advantageous.
- An ethical trade product will be advantageous.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) will be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer in the field reserved for this information.Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender