Organic and Sustainable Nerello mascalese Sicily (A)
Tender No. 214_1
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 317 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 20, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- April 26, 2022
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2022
- We are looking for a fresh, berry and spicy wine with hints of red berries, cherries and strawberries.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- IGT Terre Siciliane
- Minimum 85 % Nerello Mascalese
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,6 - 3,6 € per 750 ml PET bottles
- Minimum Volume:
- 100,000 (Volume Unit 750 ml PET bottles)
- Type of Container:
- PET bottles
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Long screw cap made of material approved for return system with deposit (not metal).
- Other Requirements:
- Please note that only one product per producer can be offered.
- If needed, we can help with the bottling part. Please contact our Purchase team.
- A gurantee of supply document should be submitted with the offer. We will provide you this document and guidance to fill it out.
- The grape varieties Nerello Mascalese and Siciliane must be clearly stated on the packaging.
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation. The inspection body and that the wine is organic must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- The product must meet existing criteria for VIVA or Equalitas. The inspection body and that the producer is certified with Equalitas or VIVA must be clearly stated on the label / packaging.
- This is a so called A-classified tender, the process is different than a regular tender. Contact our Purchase team to get detailed information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender