Natural and Organic white wine from Austria
Tender No. 214_16
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Temporary listing (One-time Purchase)
- Deadline written offer:
- November 30, 2021
- Deadline Samples:
- December 23, 2021
- Launch Date:
- April 8, 2022
- We are looking for a fruity, aromatic, unfiltered and scale-macerated white wine without oak barrel character. The wine has to be organic certified and you should be able to state Natural wine of Austria on the label.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Weinland Austria
- Grape blend of Riesling, Gelber muskateller and Grüner veltliner, where Riesling should account for minimum 50% and the other two grapes should be included in the blend. Other grapes are accepted to a maximum of 10%.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5,5 - 8 € per 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams)
- Minimum Volume:
- 4200 (Volume Unit 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams))
- Type of Container:
- Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Other Requirements:
- Natural wine from Austria should appear on the label.
- Only one wine per producer can be offered.
- For this tender Systembolaget have highlighted that they prior products with high brand recognition in the Swedish market and the international market. If you not sell wines in the Swedish market today, it is low probability that buyer will ask for samples of the wine unless the product have a very good track record with international awards. A good track record means, about 93 points from Decanter / Parker / WS / WE
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender