Napa Valley with sub regions cabernet sauvignon 2012 Glass bottle
Tender No. 164862
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a full-bodied and elegant wine with notes of ripe black currants, herbs and cedar trees. Wine must have appearant but soft tannins. The wine should not have jammy or cooked fruit characters.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Napa Valley with sub regions
- Minimum 85 % cabernet sauvignon
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5 - 7,7 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 7.000 units of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine needs to be aged for at least 9 months in oak barrels.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 4 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was usa2
- Only one offer per producer.
- Producer in offer and on packaging must be an estate in Napa Valley.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Black Stallion Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon by Black Stallion Winery (received 23 points).