Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 or older
Tender No. 140_10
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 28, 2020
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2020
- We are looking for a full and nuanced wine with hints of dark berries, plums, fresh herbs, spices, tobacco, cocoa and barrels. The wine should have a long and nuanced aftertaste.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Napa Valley
- Minimum 75 % cabernet sauvignon
- 2017 or Older
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 12 - 16 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 2.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was us3
- 100 % of the wine must have been stored in oak barrels for at least 12 months, of which at least 30% are new oak barrels.
- Napa and cabernet sauvignon should be clearly stated on the label.
- The producer must be a winery located in Napa.
- Bottle color image with legible label must be attached to your offer
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender