Napa, Central Coast or Sonoma Bordeaux blend
Tender No. 235825
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 71 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 1, 2016
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2016
- We are looking for a balanced and flavorful wine in tighter style. Wine must have aromas of plums, cherries, ripe black currants, herbs and cedar trees. Wine must have apparent but soft tannins and toasted oak character. The wine should not have jammy or stewed fruit character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Napa, Central Coast, Sonoma or sub regions to Sonoma
- Grape blend of minimum 2 of the following grapes: cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc, malbec, merlot or petit verdot. No grape variety can be included with more than 60 %. No other grape varities are allowed in the blend.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,2-6,5 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 8 000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine should have been aged for at least 6 months in oak barrels.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 3 g/l g/l
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was usa3
- The producer (in the offer as well as on the label) has to be located in indicated production region.
- Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender