Red wine Maule Valley
Tender No. W180305
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide Plus - 250 - 280
- Deadline written offer:
- March 15, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- April 16, 2018
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2018
- Red Wine Maule Valley
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Maule Valley
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,7 - 2 per unit € per 750 ml Glass Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 12.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 24.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass Bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Cabernet Sauvignon (100 %). The grape variety must appear on the label.
- Certified Sustainable wine of Chile will be advantageous. This must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the label.
- An organic wine will be advantageous.
- Screw cap closure.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender