Maipo, Colchagua or Maule Premium Cabernet sauvignon 2015 or older
Tender No. 105_12
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 123 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- October 22, 2019
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2020
- A nuanced and complex wine with elements of black currants, plums, chocolates, spices and oak character. The wine should have a bit aged developed character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Maipo, Colchagua or Maule
- Other permitted grape varieties are Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Merlot and carmenère.
- 2015 or Older
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 6-8,5 € per 750 ml Bottle (maximum 750 g)
- Minimum Volume:
- 10.600 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle (maximum 750 g))
- Type of Container:
- Bottle (maximum 750 g)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has been fully or partially aged in oak barrels for at least 9 months.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was chi3
- We have to provide information about annual volumes and when next vintage is ready. The next vintage needs to be at least 4 years old at the time of launch in the market. (This mean 2014 or older vintage)
- The grape variety cabernet sauvignon should be clearly stated on the label. Other grape varieties may appear on the label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender