Langhe Rosso DOC Red blend 2013
Tender No. 230346
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 78 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 23, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2016
- We are looking for a wine typical of its origin, complex with hints of wild raspberries, barrels, dark cherry, dried herbs, chocolate and anise.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Langhe Rosso DOC
- A grape blend with minimum three grape varities where barbera, dolcetto and nebbiolo need to be included. None of these three mentioned grapes can be included with less than 10 % or more than 50 %. Other grape varities allowed in the blend are: freisa and albarossa.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,9-3,6 € per unit € per 750 ml Burgundy or Albeisa Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 20.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Burgundy or Albeisa Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Burgundy or Albeisa Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was ita2
- 100 % of the volume for this tender needs to come from the producer's own (owned or leased) vineyards.
- Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender