Lager from USA or Canada in 330 – 355 can container
Tender No. 89_36
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 241 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 9, 2019
- Launch Date:
- December 2, 2019
- We are looking for a light to medium-bodied light lager, with little to clear bitterness
- Country of Origin:
- Canada, U.S.A.
- Type of Product:
- Region (Classification):
- Dortmunder, Helles, Pilsner, International lager
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 0,2-0,4 € per 330 ml or 355 ml Can
- Minimum Volume:
- 520.000 (Unit=Litres for this ref.) (Volume Unit 330 ml or 355 ml Can)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 330 ml or 355 ml
- Alcohol vol.:
- Maximum 5 % alc. vol.
- Other Requirements:
- beer1 was tender reference on Launchplan stage which now is replaced with 89_36.
- For this tender the monopoly is looking for a light lager from the USA or Canada, but the reference is also open to breweries from these two countries whose products are licensed brewed in Europe for the European market. If the product is licensed brewed in Europe, the production facility must be indicated in the offer.
- Only one offer per producer is allowed for this tender
- Please note that for this tender the sampels for the blind tasting must be sent in their final packaging
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender