Ethical trade white blend WO Western Cape
Tender No. W180805
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium (60 - 100 stores)
- Deadline written offer:
- August 15, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- September 14, 2018
- Launch Date:
- February 1, 2019
- Ethical trade white blend WO Western Cape
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity or generous & toasty
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape Classified wine (WO)
- A blend of four or more grape varieties, including Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay. The proportion of the dominant grape variety may not exceed 70 percent.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8 - 4 € per 750 ml bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 2 000 liters (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 3500 liters (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Classified wine (WO). The classification of the wine must be indicated on the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- Oaked. The duration of oaking must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice symbol will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender