Ethical Trade Red Wine Pinotage Western Cape
Tender No. W190104
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide Plus - 250 - 280
- Deadline written offer:
- January 15, 2019
- Deadline Samples:
- February 14, 2019
- Launch Date:
- July 1, 2019
- Ethical Trade Red Wine Pinotage Western Cape
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- berried & fresh or luscious & jammy
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,5 - 1,8 € per 750 ml Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 15000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 30000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Pinotage.
- The grape variety must appear on the label.
- Classified (WO) wine. The classification of the wine must be indicated on the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- Screw cap closure.
- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice symbol will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- Fairtrade or Fair-for-Life certification.