White wine dry Western Cape South Africa
Tender No. W180106
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide Plus - 250 - 280
- Deadline written offer:
- January 15, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- February 14, 2018
- Launch Date:
- July 1, 2018
- White Wine Dry Western Cape South Africa
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 0,8 - 1,2 per unit € per 750 ml Glass Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 23.500 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 47.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass Bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Other Requirements:
- Only one product per brand can be offered to this search.
- A blend of three grape varieties including Chenin Blanc and Viognier. The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer.
- Screw cap closure.
- An ethical trade wine may be advantageous.
- Modern, youthful style and appearance may be advantageous.
- Local sustainability certification may be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender