Natural White wine dry or medium dry Germany
Tender No. PW180401
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (36 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- June 14, 2018
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2018
- White Wine Dry Or Medium Dry
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- the retail price is determined by the offers received € per 750 ml Glass Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 500 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 1.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass Bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 12 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- The product must be a natural wine according to the producer. This must be clarified on the offer and this must be mentioned on the label.
- Single varietal wine. The variety must be indicated on the offer.
- The grape variety must appear on the label.
- The region of production and the classification of the wine must be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the label.
- Sugar content (g/l) and total acidity in tartaric acid (g/l) must be indicated on the offer.
- An organic wine may be advantageous.
- Definition Natural Wine ALKO: a natural wine is produced using natural methods without synthetic chemicals. The wine is not clarified, filtered or stabilized. The objective is to produce a wine that reminds of origin and natural taste of grape without being affected by modern vinification methods. Natural wine status must be displayed on label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender