Dry Or Medium Dry Western Cape Chenin Blanc max 9,5 % alc. vol.
Tender No. PW160704
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (36 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- July 1, 2016
- Deadline Samples:
- August 15, 2016
- Launch Date:
- January 1, 2017
- Dry Or Medium Dry Western Cape Chenin Blanc
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape
- Chenin Blanc
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,2 - 1,4 € € per 750 ml bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 10 000 bottles (initial order) (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 12 000 liters (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Alcohol vol.:
- maximum 9,5 % by volume % alc. vol.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- maximum sugar amount 12 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Chenin Blanc (100 %)
- Screw cap closure.
- Sugar content (g/l) and alcohol content (vol. %) must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- The energy content (kJ and kcal per 100ml wine) has to be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the label.
- The production process must be explained on the offer under additional information.
- Possible alchohol reduction and method used must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender