DOCa Rioja tempranillo 2011 Glass bottle
Tender No. 164913
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 21, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a fruity, spicy, nuanced and fresh wine in an elegant style with oak character and hints of cherry, plum, herbs and chocolate. (If you propose a product for this project we will also move on and offer the product for duty-free distribution as well during autumn 2015.)
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- DOCa Rioja
- Minimum 85 % tempranillo
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 6 - 8 € units of 750 ml Glass bottles € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 5.000 per 750 ml Glass bottle (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be aged in French oak barrels with a volume of maximum 500 liters for at least 12 months.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was Spa11
- The producer on label and in offer must be an estate situated in Rioja Alavesa, San Vicente de la Sonsierra or Ábalos.
- Only one offer per producer.
- The wine has to be from the producer's own (owned or leased) vineyards as well as be bottled at the producers estate.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Seleccion De Ostatu by Bodegas Ostatu S.L (received 24 points).