Côtes de Gascogne HVE certified white BIB 3000 ml (A)
Tender No. 215_2
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 447 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- March 2, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- March 8, 2022
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2022
- We are looking for a fresh, fruity and tasty wine with hints of passion fruit, mango, peach, lime and jasmine.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- IGP Côtes de Gascogne
- Grape blend of at least two grape varieties where Petit Manseng must be at least 15%. Other permitted grape varieties are Sauvignon Blanc, and Gros Manseng where the Gros Manseng must not exceed 15%.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5,5 - 7,5 € per 3000 ml Bag-in-box
- Minimum Volume:
- 66,000 (Volume Unit 3000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3000 ml
- The wine must not have been in contact with oak.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Min 9 and Max 12 g/l
- Other Requirements:
- Please note that only one product per producer can be offered.
- A gurantee of supply document should be submitted with the offer. We will provide you this document and guidance to fill it out.
- The product must meet the existing criteria for certification Haute Valeur Environnementale (HVE) level 3. That the wine is certified as above must be clearly stated on the packaging.
- This is a so called A-classified tender, the process is different than a regular tender. Contact our Purchase team to get detailed information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender