WO Coastal Regoin, Cape South Coast Shiraz, viognier 2015 Ethical certified
Tender No. 230308
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 334 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 9, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2016
- We are looking for a fruity, nuanced and balanced wine with character of dark plums, pepper, licorice, roasted oak character and hints of bay leaves and violets. The wine should not have burnt or smoky elements.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Coastal Regoin, Cape South Coast or sub regions
- A grape blend where shiraz / syrah is included with minimum 85 %. The other grape variety that can be included is viognier.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,9-3,6 € per unit € per 750 ml Burgundy glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 36.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Burgundy glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Burgundy glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- At least 50 % of the wine has to be aged on oak barrels with a maximum size of 500 liters for at least 6 months.
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa3
- Only one offer per producer. The producer on the label has to be a property situated in the Cape Province.
- Copies of official production documents will be asked for.
- Shiraz / Syrah has to be clearly mentioned on the front label.
- WIETA or Fairtrade needs to be clearly mentioned on the label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender