Organic certified Chianti Classico DOCG or Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG
Tender No. 235856
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 91 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2016
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2016
- We are looking for a complex wine typical of its origin with some maturation, hints of black cherry, pine, cocoa, oak, tobacco and herbs.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Chianti Classico DOCG with sub appellations or Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,2-6,5 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 12 000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- At least 18 months on oak barrels.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was ita4
- The total volume for this tender has to be from the producers' own (owned or leased) vineyards
- A copy of a current organic certificate will be required in English within three working days from when the results of the tasting has been published.
- It must be clearly indicated on the label that the wine is organic
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender