Certified carbon neutral sparkling wine any country
Tender No. W220501
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- May 16, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- June 14, 2022
- Launch Date:
- November 1, 2022
- Certified carbon neutral sparkling wine any country
- Country of Origin:
- Agrentina, Any country, France, Italy, Other Countries, Others, Spain
- Type of Product:
- Sparkling wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8 - 3,7 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 3000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 7000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Certified carbon neutral sparkling wine (not sparkling rosé wine).
- A carbon neutral product which carbon dioxide emissions from the farming of the ingredients, production, packaging and logistics between these phases have been calculated, emissions have been verifiably reduced and the remaining emissions have been compensated.
- The product must have a carbon neutral certificate, that Alko has approved. The list of the approved certificates can be seen on Alko's website alko.fi/forsuppliers.
- The carbon neutral certificate must be indicated on the offer.
- The carbon neutral certificate marking must be indicated on the label.
- The grape variety or varieties must be indicated on the offer.
- Sugar content (g/l) must be indicated on the offer.- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous.- Added value with environmentally responsible packaging.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender